Identity of the entrepreneur:
De Traanbok 5, Bovenkarspel
Telephone number: +31657989314
Email address: email@example.com
Chamber of Commerce number: 75638983
VAT identification number:
Table of contents:
Article 1 – The offer
Article 2 – The agreement
Article 3 – Costs in case of withdrawal
Article 4 – Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
Article 5 – The price
Article 6 – Conformity and warranty
Article 7 – Delivery and implementation
Article 8 – Payment
Article 9 – Disputes
1. If an offer has a limited duration or is subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
2. The offer is without obligation. The entrepreneur is entitled to change and adjust the offer.
3. The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products and / or services offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to enable a proper assessment of the offer by the consumer. If the entrepreneur uses images, these are a true representation of the products and / or services offered. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer do not bind the entrepreneur.
4. All images, specifications, data in the offer are indicative and cannot give rise to compensation or termination of the agreement.
5. Images of products are a true representation of the products offered. Entrepreneur cannot guarantee that the displayed colors exactly match the real colors of the products.
6. Each offer contains such information that it is clear to the consumer what rights and obligations are attached to accepting the offer. This concerns in the
o the price including taxes;
o the possible costs of shipment;
o the manner in which the agreement will be concluded and which actions are required for this;
o whether or not the right of withdrawal is applicable;
o the method of payment, delivery and implementation of the agreement;
• the period for accepting the offer, or the period within which the entrepreneur guarantees the price;
• the level of the rate for distance communication if the costs of using the technique for distance communication are calculated on a basis other than the regular basic rate for the means of communication used;
• whether the agreement will be archived after its conclusion, and if so, how this can be accessed by the consumer;
• the way in which the consumer, before concluding the agreement, can check the data provided by him in the context of the agreement and, if desired, restore it;
• any other languages in which, in addition to Dutch, the agreement can be concluded;
• the codes of conduct to which the entrepreneur is subject and the way in which the consumer can consult these codes of conduct electronically; and
• the minimum duration of the distance agreement in the event of an extended transaction.
• Optional: available sizes, colors, type of materials.
1. The agreement is concluded, subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, at the moment the consumer accepts the offer and meets the corresponding conditions.
2. If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, the entrepreneur will immediately confirm receipt of the acceptance of the offer electronically. As long as the entrepreneur has not confirmed receipt of this acceptance, the consumer can terminate the agreement.
3. If the agreement is concluded electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the electronic transfer of data and he will ensure a safe web environment. If the consumer can pay electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate security measures.
4. The entrepreneur can – within the law – inform himself if the consumer can meet his payment obligations, as well as of all those facts and factors that are important for a sound conclusion of the distance agreement. If on the basis of this investigation the entrepreneur has good reasons not to enter into the agreement, he is entitled to refuse an order or request or to attach special conditions to the implementation.
5. The entrepreneur will send the following information with the product or service to the consumer, in writing or in such a way that it can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a durable medium:
6. the visiting address of the establishment of the entrepreneur where the consumer can go with complaints;
7. the conditions under which and the manner in which the consumer can make use of the right of withdrawal, or a clear statement regarding the issue
are excluded from the right of withdrawal;
8. the information about guarantees and existing service after purchase;
9. the information included in article 4 paragraph 3 of these terms and conditions, unless the trader has already provided this information to the consumer prior to the execution of the agreement;
10. the requirements for canceling the agreement if the agreement has a duration of more than one year or is of indefinite duration.
11. In the case of an extended transaction, the provision in the previous paragraph applies only to the first delivery.
12. Each agreement is entered into under the suspensive conditions of sufficient availability of the products concerned.
1. If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, the costs of the return shipment will be borne at most.
2. If the consumer has paid an amount, the entrepreneur will refund this amount as soon as possible, but no later than within 14 days after cancellation. This is subject to the condition that the product has already been received back by the web retailer or conclusive proof of complete return can be submitted. Reimbursement will be made via the same payment method used by the consumer unless the consumer gives explicit permission for a different payment method.
3. In the event of damage to the product due to improper handling by the consumer himself, the consumer is liable for any depreciation of the product.
4. The consumer cannot be held liable for a reduction in value of the product if the entrepreneur has not provided all legally required information about the right of withdrawal, this must be done before the conclusion of the purchase agreement.
1. The entrepreneur can exclude the right of withdrawal of the consumer for products as described in paragraphs 2 and 3. The exclusion of the right of withdrawal only applies if the entrepreneur has clearly stated this in the offer, at least in time for the conclusion of the agreement.
2. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
3. that have been established by the entrepreneur in accordance with the consumer’s specifications;
4. that are clearly personal in nature;
5. that cannot be returned due to their nature;
6. that can spoil or age quickly;
7. whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
8. for individual newspapers and magazines;
9. for audio and video recordings and computer software of which the consumer has broken the seal.
10. for hygienic products of which the consumer has broken the seal.
11. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for services:
12. concerning accommodation, transport, restaurant business or leisure activities to be performed on a certain date or during a certain period;
13. of which the delivery has begun with the express consent of the consumer before the cooling-off period has expired;
14. concerning bets and lotteries.
1. During the validity period stated in the offer, the prices of the products and / or services offered may be increased by the entrepreneur.
2. Contrary to the previous paragraph, the entrepreneur can offer products or services with variable prices that are subject to fluctuations in the financial market and over which the entrepreneur has no influence. This link to fluctuations and the fact that any stated prices are target prices are stated in the offer.
3. the consumer has the authority to cancel the agreement with effect from the day on which the price increase takes effect.
4. The prices stated in the range of products or services include VAT.
5. All prices are subject to printing and typing errors. No liability is accepted for the consequences of printing and typesetting errors. In the case of printing and typing errors, the entrepreneur is not obliged to deliver the product at the wrong price.
1. The entrepreneur guarantees that the products and / or services comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and / or usability and the legal provisions existing on the date of the conclusion of the agreement and / or government regulations. If agreed, the entrepreneur also guarantees that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
2. A guarantee provided by the entrepreneur, manufacturer or importer does not affect the legal rights and claims that the consumer can assert against the entrepreneur on the basis of the agreement.
3. Any defects or incorrectly delivered products must be reported in writing to the entrepreneur within 4 weeks of delivery. Return of the products must be made
and in the original packaging and in new condition.
4. The guarantee period of the entrepreneur corresponds to the factory guarantee period. However, the entrepreneur is never responsible for the ultimate suitability of the products for each individual application by the consumer, nor for any advice regarding the use or application of the products.
5. The warranty does not apply if:
• The consumer has repaired and / or modified the delivered products himself or had them repaired and / or modified by third parties;
• The delivered products have been exposed to abnormal circumstances or are otherwise carelessly treated or are contrary to the instructions of the entrepreneur and / or have been treated on the packaging;
• The defectiveness is wholly or partly the result of regulations that the government has or will set with regard to the nature or quality of the materials used.
1. The trader will take the greatest possible care when receiving and implementing orders for products and when assessing requests for the provision of services.
2. The place of delivery is the address that the consumer has made known to the company.
3. Taking into account what is stated about this in paragraph 4 of this article, the company will execute accepted orders with due speed but at the latest within 30 days, unless the consumer has agreed to a longer delivery period. If the delivery is delayed, or if an order cannot or only partially be executed, the consumer will be notified of this no later than 30 days after he has placed the order. In that case, the consumer has the right to terminate the agreement without costs. The consumer is not entitled to compensation.
4. All delivery times are indicative. The consumer cannot derive any rights from any specified periods. Exceeding a term does not entitle the consumer to compensation.
5. In the event of termination in accordance with paragraph 3 of this article, the trader will refund the amount paid by the consumer as soon as possible, but no later than within 14 days after termination.
6. If delivery of an ordered product appears to be impossible, the entrepreneur will endeavor to make a replacement item available. At the latest on delivery, it will be stated in a clear and comprehensible manner that a replacement item will be delivered. For replacement items right of withdrawal can not be excluded. The costs of a possible return shipment are at the expense of the entrepreneur.
7. The risk of damage and / or loss of products rests with the consumer from the moment of payment at the shipping company.
1. Unless otherwise agreed, the amounts owed by the consumer must be paid within 7 working days after the commencement of the reflection period as referred to in Article 6 paragraph 1. In the case of an agreement to provide a service, it will be charged period after the consumer has received the confirmation of the agreement.
2. The consumer is obliged to immediately report inaccuracies in payment data provided or stated to the entrepreneur.
3. In the event of a default on the part of the consumer, the entrepreneur has the right, subject to legal restrictions, to charge the consumer reasonable costs incurred in advance.
1. Dutch law applies exclusively to agreements between the entrepreneur and the consumer to which these general terms and conditions apply. Even if the consumer is living abroad.
2. The Vienna Sales Convention does not apply.